Located in the eastern part of the Lower Galilee, Yavne’el (also spelled Yavniel) was founded as an agricultural village (“Moshava”) in 1901 by the Jewish Colonization Association. True to its roots, Yavne’el still retains a small town agricultural feel, while it continues to grow and develop. The village overlooks the Kinneret on one side, and is situated in a valley at the feet of the Yavne’el hills and opposite Mt. Tavor. Farming fields stretch out alongside Yavne’el, and residents appreciate the beauty in these vistas surrounding their home town.
Found on Google Maps
Click here for Google Maps